My lifelong passion is helping spirited health seekers discover and develop their physical and inner strength so they can live life abundantly.
Together we can:
- Restore balance to your life and balance in your step
- Rekindle your sense of peace and independence
- Put YOU in the driver’s seat and gain control of your health
- Focus on what’s truly important: your family, your health, and your future
I am here to help you, encourage you, and share your journey. Baby steps or giant steps, let’s walk together toward your positive, healthy lifestyle. Through personal training, fitness and diabetes prevention classes, and more, I can help you shed the excuses and gain the energy you’re searching for.
- 28+ years of expertise in the fitness industry
- 17+ years of expertise working with Parkinson patients
- 6+ years of expertise working with cancer patients
- 5+ years of expertise teaching diabetes prevention
- Bachelor of Science in Sports and Fitness Management; Certificate in Gerontology
- Personal Training Certification by American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
- Health Coach Certification by American Council on Exercise (ACE)
- Cancer Exercise Specialist Certification by Cancer Exercise Training Institute
I am a certified diabetes prevention program wellness coach earning a Certificate of CDC Full Recognition. This designation is reserved for programs that have effectively delivered a quality, evidence-based program that meets all of the standards for CDC recognition. Simply put, the people in this program achieved their goals of weight loss, physical activity, and a healthier lifestyle. I know I can help you too. Take the Pre-Diabetes Quiz
My lifelong experience and certifications help me guide you on a fitness journey that meets you where you’re at and fits your current lifestyle like a glove.